A Day in the Country

***
 
this past weekend I headed to Randolph Ohio with my friends
Lucy of bel monili
Denise  of Pittsburgh Wicks
to hang our with our friend Bessie or Besserina
who was co-hosting her first event !
 and what an event it turned out to be !!

the vendor group they complied was  a-mazing


 the decor ~ perfection !


 and although
 the weather was a little iffy of Saturday,
those buyers came out anyway !




there was so much to see and do, the vendors went
above and beyond with the goodies they brought !


http://www.emmieshandmade.etsy.com

the booth displays were creative and awesome to look at !

2123 home





the 'feel' of the show was totally
"a day in the country"

http://TRWpainted.etsy.com

 sunday, the sun came out 
and wow ... even more lovely customers arrived !


the music Saturday was just right
for the mood
the stumpy basin volunteers
  
there were unbelievable food trucks and booths
(of which I got no pics, but yes, I did partake !)



yep , that's me in my set up attire....


Matt Marinchick
I am 
that my friend Bessie invited me to be a part of this show !
I already can't wait until next year to do it all again !

* * *

and don't forget, 
if you are Pittsburgh local,
Lucy and I are hostessing our inagural show
in just a couple week !
yikes ! it will be here before we know it !


additional info can be found at
www.CLEVERinDeed.comwww.cleverindeed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts