country living fair tickets

***

well ya'll 

it's that time of the year again 

our very very very 

did I say very 
favorite show 

you can win tickets to 
the Country Living Fair
in Columbus OH 

 

just jump on over to our facebook page 
(click here)


pinned to the top is an entry .... 

comment 
I WANT TO GO 

for one entry 

then....
tag your friends...
have them LIKE our page...and comment that they have ..along with your name..
that's an entry for each of you .

what is the Country Living Fair ?
 you ask

just the all time event of the year !

click on the <country living fairs
tab above

and you can see what it's all about !
we certainly hope to see you there.

xxoo jeanne

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're coming to the one in Atlanta too! Can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts